How does our upcoming provincial assemblies look?
Please have a look into our infographics on provincial assembly.
Some key points:
1. 60% of the total assembly members will be elected through FPTP election system and the remaining 40% from Proportional election system.
2. At least 33% of the provincial assembly members will be women. If they not elected from FPTP election system, then a lot of women will be in assembly through proportional system election.
3. Proportional seats will be allocated according to the population distribution of various ethnic groups, minorities group, and backward-area communities.
4.The provincial cabinet will have a size equaling to at the max 20% of the total provincial assembly members.
Visit: www.nepalindata.com for more datasets and interesting infographics.