DEBT BURDEN ON EACH NEPALI
May 14, 2018
The Government of Nepal had total debt of Rs. 624.5 billion in FY 2016/17. Internal borrowings accounted for 37.34% (Rs. 233.2 billion), foreign loans for the remaining 62.66%. Per capita Debt (i.e,, debt per person) for FY 2016/17 is Rs. 21479.